Casemates Social Distancing Guidelines 17th May 2021
Face coverings are compulsory in bar and toilet areas.
Please follow government guidelines at Casemates and practice the following…
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.
As part of the NHS Test and Trace we will keep your data for 21 days. This is the data that we collect from whoever makes a booking. If you’re visiting the studio without making a booking, please scan the QR code at the entrance.
Bookings of 6 people or more are only allowed for working/professional bands.
We have devised a number of procedures in order to safeguard yourselves and our staff. Please take your time to familiarise yourself with them.
Hand sanitiser available next to each entrance. Please use them on arrival.
Please observe social distancing in all areas. We recommend that bands with 5 people or more book either the Big Room or Studio E. Each studio will have 2 meter floor markings and we have limited the bar area to 6 people.
Please observe extended social distancing whilst singing. Please do one of the follow…
- Stay 3m apart if face to face
- Use the screens provided (ask in reception if you need more)
- Face away from other band members.
Where possible please use your own microphones. If you hire ours then you must use the disposable covers provided.
Please do not invite any friends, agents or managers to watch your rehearsal.
These guidelines along with other notice with be displayed throughout the building. We kindly ask you to follow this advice laid out on these notices at all times.
Rest assure that after each rehearsal we will go into the vacated room and disinfect all of the door handles, power and light switches, amp knobs, drum hardware, mic stands and pa faders etc. The above, combined with other sanitisation protocols, will help minimise any associated risk of virus transmission.
Thank you for helping us as we get used to this new way or working.
We look forward to seeing you at Casemates soon. BOOK ONLINE NOW