We have devised a number of procedures in order to safeguard yourselves and our staff. Please take your time to familiarise yourself with them before booking.
- Each room will have hand sanitiser available as well as the reception area.
- We need to control the flow of customers arriving at the studio. For this reason our start times will now be staggered. Please stick to this time and try not to arrive too early or too late. The time you book includes your load in and load out time.
- We will no longer be booking bands back to back. Instead, we will be leaving a buffer period to allow us to sanitise the studios and equipment. For this reason we also ask you do not overrun on your session.
- After each rehearsal, we will go into the vacated room and disinfect all of the door handles, power and light switches, amp knobs, drum hardware, mic stands and pa faders etc. The above, combined with other sanitisation protocols, will help minimise any associated risk of virus transmission.
- Where possible please bring your own microphones. If you do need to hire ours, then please be assured that they will be throughly cleaned with the microphone grills changed between sessions.
- When using the toilet, we can all adhere to social distancing guidelines and there will be not only hand soap and blue roll to dry hands but we’ll be regularly using disinfectant spray over the flush handles and door latches.
- At this time we are also asking that customers do not congregate in the bar area and we will be limiting the amount of people in to the reception space. Drinks and snack will be available but to take away outside or to your studio.
- Please pay by card if possible. We are also asking that only one band member comes to reception to pay for the whole booking. Alternatively, you can now pay online when you book.
- Please leave the pathway clear at all times. If you go outside for a break please stand on the other side of the carpark.
- To keep within a safe distance, we recommend that bands with 5 people or more book either the big room or Studio E.
- Only members of the band are allowed into our studios at the time. Please do not invite anyone else along to watch you practice. This includes agents, managers or friends.
- There will be a number of large, easy to read notices up around the studios, displaying the current guidelines. We kindly ask you to follow this advice laid out on these notices at all times.
We look forward to seeing you at Casemates soon. BOOK ONLINE NOW